Two Day Training - Dallas
Time & Location
About the Event
Hello and thank you for signing up for our in-person training! We are looking forward to hosting you at our training. Some information to note:
- Please select the number of tickets to reserve enough seats for you and anyone you plan to bring. We suggest only bringing those people you view as your management team. This training is focused on company development, so ensure the people that will be contributing to the development of your company are attending with you.
- Lunch and snacks will be provided both days of the training.
- The training will be 9am - 5pm each day. Please set up the expectations of your clients, subcontractors, employees, etc. where they know you will not be answering your phone. In case of an emergency and you need to take a call, you may step out of the training as needed.
- COVID-19 Precautions - We are renting a facility that will be large enough for social distancing. Please feel free to wear a mask for the training. The meeting space will be cleaned nightly.
- Attire is business casual. Please bring a laptop or let us know if you do not have access to one. You will need it primarily on the 2nd day of training.
NEXT STEPS: After reserving your seats for the training, we will be contacting you to get you prepped and ready for training! If you would like to have a phone call to hear more about ProServe Alliance, information about this event, or anything else, please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Dallas - Two Day Training$185+$4.63 Service fee$185+$4.63 Service fee0$0